Friday, January 29, 2010

It's me

Sometimes I don't even know what I really wan,what I really need.Family? I have a sweetest family that the god awards me the best present. Friends? I have a lot of friends and I appreciate every moment we spend together. Love? I don't need it now because still is the unsuitable time for me to fall in love.Studies? I am now striving to SPM. I analyze out those things but I still feel that my life is now lack of something.I don't know what is it.Maybe a feel.Just feel that something has been wrong in my life.Feel weird.This few days my mood was uncertain.Happy,sad,worry,no mood to talk,crazy,jokes. There was nothing happened and also nothings for me to feel sad or mood down.But, I don't know and also don't understand why the feels still will appear.I can't control my feelings at all. I hate it.Can the bad feelings please leave my life?Please dissapear.I want the real healthy me.

Nobody will know it. Nobody will understand the actual feelings in my heart.Nobody will understand me even me too. Nobody will see the sadness behind my happiness.I am such a weird person. Its so difficult to understand me or myself. I really could not endure the bad feelings anymore.I could't endure myself anymore. Now, I just want find a place without any people,any noise to cry out all of my feels. Tears drop again without any reason.Whatever,it is not important anymore. I just hope that all peoples around me are full of happiness. The sound of laugh by them is the breath of my life.



p/s > I love my family extraordinarily

No comments:

Post a Comment