Friday, February 12, 2010

12 FEB - Memorable



Had a bbq party at friend's house. Help to prepare before it started. After the bbq party, went rock cafe with my buddies - bobo gang and yh them. B4 to rock cafe, a memorable thing happened. A noob guy without lesence and experience , MA CHUN MIN drive Shi Lun's motor bang my car. >< Luckily he didn't get any injured and my car was nothing too. Then after he returned the motor, my daddy fetched us to rock cafe. He was paiseii when in my car. Hahahaha. Went rock cafe till 1am then rushed back home to accompany my lovely little bro for watching movie in cinema with my daddy and 2 sis too at 1.30am. I fall sleep in the cinema because was really tired. My muii told me the movie was nice. ARGHH~ I want to watch it again. Reached home at 3 smtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment