Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The journey that we had together for 4 years

Yess, we had know each other since form2. Me, Chia Fu. Lee Sherin. Yet, Lim Yee Siew and me had been 5 years geh friends. Between of us had a lot a lot of sweet memories that I never forget. For sure, I love them. For sure, they are my best friends. But, human will change in a different situation, a different time, a different way. One of them had changed a lot in her temper. Her temper has became hot and getting hot. Yess. I understand her very well.I know her temper very well. But that day I argue with her. I really hope that she can change it so I just will tell her the truth. I doesn't means to hurt you. Sorry. No one else is dare to tell you the truth so I just will lydat. Maybe I had chosen the wrong way to let u know. Honestly, some of the sentences in the the text that Miss S sent to you originary is from me. That day i really can choose to shut up but I din't do it . Hope that will not affect our relationship. U three are my besties, can't lack of anyone. I love u all, before, now and future. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment