Thursday, August 5, 2010

♥♥♥

what I can say is just a sentence.

你说话的态度让我无法忍受

But, you are still my ji muii ♥


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the feel of like?
What is the feel of love?

I din't have the feel at all.
No like any guys.
No love any guys.
Should say that I had totally forget the feel of like and love.

For me, My family are the most important.
I love my daddy,mamy,jie, ge, heng, jet and ah ma.
I love my cousins too.
Ah ma had done a lot a lot for us, before till now.
Sometimes I really feel sorry and thanksful to her.
I love her.♥
I know that daddy and mamy very sayang and love everyone of us.
For sure, we love them too. ♥
I miss my sis and bro.
They are now at a far place struggle for their future.
Good luck and gambateh for them. ♥
Me, Jet and Heng every night sleep together.
We play, we fight, we jokes. ♥
Heng are quite close with me.
She likes to tell me everything, include her business or even her friends business.
Jet are very good with me. He doesn't afraid me at all.
I still remember that, I scolded him and showing my fierce face to him.
In that time I thought that he was scared. At last, he shoot me " 我很讨厌你这样的脸咯 "
Sweat ==
I love my family much and much.
Thanks god for giving me such a nice family.
Full with happiness and I will appreciate it very much.

♥Ah Ma

♥Daddy

♥Mamy

♥Tan Hooi Him

♥Tan Choong Teik

♥Tan Hooi Shih

♥Tan Hooi Heng

♥Tan Wei Jet

♥ I love you, you love me. We are happy family ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment