Monday, November 1, 2010

Exam is around the corner.
Yesss! I am very nervous, STRESS
But, my action is still relaxing.
I want to study but I am so so lazy
I always think that there is still enough time for me.
GRRRRRR!
Btw, I ady decided to continue my student life at Taylor College after SPM
I will start it at January because I don't want to waste my time anymore
I know there is sure have more stress and difficulties in the college life
BUT, I will try my best to enjoy the life and study well but not play!
God Bless Me ^^

1 comment:

  1. God bless us everyone eh..
    U should have to force urself to study le.. Dun always lazy because lazy also want exam lar..
    If sometimes feel stress then go hear some soft music or find someone 诉苦.. It will more comfort..
    Anyway,尽力而为吧.. If result bad then no ppl will blame u because u ady try ur best if result good then ur family&friends will proud of u..

    ReplyDelete