Tuesday, November 9, 2010


To ♥ Tan Hooi Him sis & Tan Choong Teik bro

Heard mamy said that you two gonna to exam soon. Good luck! Heeee~ my exam is important but I know u two ehh exam more important than mine. Cause every words of the exam paper of you two can say that is use money to buy d. LOL

Jie, I know i lazy but u same same nia nahh. hahaha. you syiok lahh. After this exam nia can throw away all the books! hey hey hey, remember to save money. Holiday is coming soon. Shopping Shopping Shopping . I don't want just window shopping. Is so kudin T.T Somemore somemore, I want to eat a lot at there. Aiya, I think u this tamchiak po also will eat a lot a lot too. LOTS than me. =p (my fon is off ady. don't messsage scold me haaa when see this) haha

Gege, I wan ask you a question!!! why mama so BIG heart SMALL heart haaaa? PIAN XIN nia !
Take an example, when she mentioned you, her face sure will have a smile. BUT, when mentioned heng, you will see a tiger infront of you == And somemore she said that nowadays you more hardworking than us. GRRRR! Bo gam buan. We can't lose you. hey hey hey, don't forget to save money haaaa. Me and jie jie wanna go shopping soon. We two very kudin, no money T_________T Jie jie told me that go there window shopping can le. At this moment, U suddenly pop out in my mind. hehehehhehehehhee. Papa mamy will be our main sponsor. You be our side sponsor. ^^


Anyways, good luck to you dua dua orang ni lahh. JIA YOU!

Everything here is fine and unchange. Papa geh shen cai is still lydis, mama is still gao shout, ah ma is still tam chiakk, ah heng is still sampat (her face now have a lot ice kacang =p) ah jet is still so timid, me is still so chubby. hahaha



♥ From ur bo luii d sis, Ah Shih

3 comments:

  1. apa la shih.. today my last paper d now only u wish me... so bo sim... sooooooooo.... u can only window shopping.. =P

    ReplyDelete